Each time a document released in Finland must certanly be presented for authorities abroad, the Ministry can be asked by you for Foreign Affairs to legalise the document. The goal of legalisation is always to authenticate the signature and certify the positioning associated with the authority which has had released the document. This is accomplished in English.
Each document should be finalized by a general public official and through the signatory’s title in block letters. Having legalised your document in the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, you need to submit it for verification during the mission that is diplomatic of nation in Helsinki where you can expect to make use of the papers.
The road target and workplace hours receive in the email address page.
The Ministry for Foreign Affairs legalises
- Papers given by the authorities that are finnish
- The career and signature of a Notary Public
- Extracts from registers and, as an example, documents given by the authorities
- Certificates of marriage and non-impediment certificates
- College, senior high school and college of systems diplomas
- Documents issued and finalized with a chamber of business
- Translations created by authorised translators.